19 de fevereiro de 2012

Parenting Advice That Also Applies to Entrepreneurship

I’ve learned a lot about parenting from being an entrepreneur and vice versa. I detailed some of my lessons a few months ago here. I’m a big fan of crossover advice and transferable lessons. Really, who wants to have to learn the same thing twice? During a recent conversation that I had with a few pregnant entrepreneurs I found myself really driving home the value of leveraging the lessons that entrepreneurship has taught you for parenting. This made me curious about more “crossover” advice. What else do experts see to be true about not only their area of specialty but also their experience of entrepreneurship? Over the next couple weeks, we will explore how parenting, design, and wellness advice also applies to your business.


in http://www.forbes.com/sites/thebigenoughcompany/2012/02/01/parenting-advice-that-also-applies-to-entrepreneurship/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário